Move your training online with Qualsafe at Home!
Learn with Qualsafe at Home
What does it mean?
Expand your digital training portfolio with the addition of e-Learning from Qualsafe Awards!
Including high-quality content, with engaging videos and a variety of immersive activities and quizzes to increase comprehension and retention of information, this fresh approach to training provides a fully interactive e-Learning experience.
Why choose e-Learning by Qualsafe at Home?
You can now schedule your courses, track your learners’ progress, plan and carry out e-Assessments and classroom assessments, and submit your learners’ results all from the Qualsafe Awards Portal, taking everything online!
With Learn, you can train how you want to – with more choice and flexibility, you can design courses to match your clients’ requirements and increase trainers’ capacity for further face-to-face training.
Written by a team of professionals to provide platinum standard content, you can be confident that learners will gain the same level of knowledge and know-how that they would in the classroom.
What are the benefits?
- Increase training capacity and earning potential
- Create bespoke courses – offer e-Assessment or classroom assessment alongside e-Learning
- Remove venue costs
- Switch to paperless training for streamlined administration
- Track your learners’ progress, offering support where required
- Remove exposure time between learners – to reduce COVID-19 concerns
- Our new system allows ongoing access for learners to recap their theory training
- Voiceovers included throughout the e-Learning elements, for increased accessibility
- Allows Learners to gain a regulated qualification at their own pace, in a comfortable environment of their choice
- Creates a greener, more environmentally friendly way to train
- Provide online training to furloughed staff*
What e-Learning courses can I provide with Qualsafe at Home?
You can now offer the following qualifications through this brand new delivery method:
- QA Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (RQF)
This is just the beginning! Over the coming months, we will be expanding our range of qualifications available to deliver digitally.
For a full list of qualifications currently available to deliver through Qualsafe at Home – click here!
How much does it cost?
The cost of each e-Learning package can vary. You can view the full price list here.
Get started with Qualsafe At Home!
QA approved Centres are required to ensure that, for all regulated qualifications, training delivery and Learner assessments are carried out in line with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements. This agreement has been produced to ensure that all QA approved Centres who deliver any element of training through remote means or using the Qualsafe at Home e-Assessment platform are able to do so whilst maintaining compliance with all applicable requirements.
To gain approval, complete the form below or download and submit the Centre Application to Qualsafe Awards. Where possible, approval for your Centre will be granted within 5 working days of receipt of the completed Centre Application.
There are also some further guidance documents available on the Portal – in Centre Downloads under ‘Qualsafe at Home’.
*As long as it does not provide services to, or generate revenue for or on behalf of your organisation. They must be paid at least the National Living Wage/National Minimum Wage for the time spent training, even if this is more than the 80% of their wage that will be subsidised.
Find out more: