Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Qualsafe Awards – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Qualsafe Awards, a trading name of Qualsafe Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 4001868. The registered office is City View, 3 Wapping Road, Bradford, BD3 0ED.
2. Prize draw entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Qualsafe Limited, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the prize draw is by submitting photos or videos of participation in Restart a Heart Day 2019 on either Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn posts.
6. Closing date for the prize draw will be Friday 18th October 2019. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
10. The prize is as follows: 1 Laerdal Little Anne Manikin and £250 worth of Amazon vouchers.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winning entry will be selected at random from qualifying entries.
13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will selected at random and contacted on Monday 21st October 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Qualsafe Awards also reserves the right to cancel the prize draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.