The countdown is now underway for UK’s largest first aid conference- The Qualsafe Future of First Aid Conference 2015.
Returning to the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham on 27th November 2015, the Qualsafe Future of First Aid Conference will provide delegates with exclusive access to the latest first aid changes and best practices to help stay at the forefront of the first aid industry. Throughout the day a selection of dynamic speakers will be bringing their unique insights into a number of fascinating topics, including:
- The ERC First Aid Guidelines- Setting the Scientific Standard
- Medication in First Aid- When Life and the Law Collide
- When is a faint not just a faint- The Sinister Side of Syncope
- The Resuscitation Council UK Guidelines 2015- The Essential Insight
- 2015 Summarised- From Paediatrics to Adults
Attendance at this year’s conference will entitle delegates to 6 CPD points, and will provide an excellent opportunity to network with fellow industry professionals.
With last year’s conference selling out in record time, make sure you secure your ticket today to avoid disappointment. Simply call 0330 660 0899 or email us at: email@example.com.
For more information on this year’s speakers and their topics, please visit www.thefutureoffirstaid.com