Throughout the rapidly developing COVID-19 situation, we have aimed to provide the best possible support and maintain a high quality service.
Due to government restrictions, our offices are currently closed. With this in mind, there are some ongoing changes to our operations across the Qualsafe Group:
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. While our phone lines are still open, we will be able to answer emails more regularly and accurately.
- Access to our printers is currently not possible. For this reason, we will be supplying e-Certificates in place of physical certificates until further notice. If you have not yet registered for e-Certificates, please click here to find out more.
- Please don’t post your documents to us – if we have requested documents from you, please scan or photograph these before emailing them to our team.
- To contact us, please email email@example.com. While our phone lines are still open, we will be able to answer emails more regularly and accurately.
- Our warehouse is operating at normal capacity, allowing us to process and dispatch your orders at our usual fast pace – with Next Day delivery as standard!
- Our plastic cards printing service will be unavailable until further notice.
During these next difficult weeks and months, we would like to offer our best wishes to you and your families and hope that you stay safe and healthy.