Throughout the rapidly developing COVID-19 situation, we have aimed to provide the best possible support and maintain a high quality service.
Inevitably, due to the nature of our industry, we have seen a lower level of demand and as such, we will be offering a more limited service.
With this in mind, starting today there will be some changes to our operations across the Qualsafe Group:
- To contact us, please email email@example.comWhile our phone lines are still open, we will be able to answer emails more regularly and accurately.
- Access to our printers will no longer be possible, and so printed certificates will not be available for the time being. Therefore, we will only be supplying e-certificates until further notice.If you have not yet registered for e-certs, please click here to find out more.
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgWhile our phone lines are still open, we will be able to answer emails more regularly and accurately.
- Personalised Books – Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, the printers who supply our books have now closed for the safety of their staff. We have cancelled the upcoming May print run and, unfortunately, we cannot currently advise on the expected delivery date for outstanding orders. Once this service returns, we will provide further information about delivery of outstanding orders.We are currently taking provisional orders for the June 2020 print run; however, this is dependent on further advice from the government regarding COVID-19. In the meantime, we are able to supply our standard, unbranded manuals.
- Rather than our usual Next Day Delivery service, it may take up to 7 days to dispatch items in order to reduce the number of journeys required to and from our warehouse. Please note that any Returns may also take longer to process.
- Our plastic cards printing service will be unavailable until further notice.
During these next difficult weeks and months, we would like to offer our best wishes to you and your families and hope that you stay safe and healthy.