Qualsafe Awards – Apprenticeships and End-Point Assessment
Successful apprenticeships happen when providers, employers and assessment organisations work in partnership to ensure a positive end-to-end journey for the apprentice. Apprenticeships need to be set up well from the start, with apprentices clear on what to expect and what training and assessment they will get.
Qualsafe Awards will provide employers, Training Providers and apprentices with advice and guidance from day one, explaining the process and helping apprentices to prepare for EPA every step of the way. We’re passionate about supporting apprentices to reach their full potential and achieve successful outcomes!
How does it work?
We provide the tool kit to help your apprentices achieve the highest grade possible.
Qualsafe Awards goes above and beyond to ensure that your apprentices receive the best support and achieve the highest possible grade. We work closely with Training Providers to ensure apprentices receive an experience that fully prepares them for Gateway.
Our on-hand support includes dedicated points of contact from a team of professionals, including an efficient customer services department, and access to a team of experts and assessors with years of experience. Our Training Providers deal with a person first, not a portal.
If you are already an experienced apprenticeship Training Provider, we can be as hands-off or as hands-on as you want – we adapt to your needs.
Your End-Point Assessment journey with Qualsafe
Working with Qualsafe Awards as an EPAO
With Qualsafe Awards, you are working with a trusted partner – driving innovation and accessibility within education and training.
Our extensive experience as an Awarding Organisation means we provide a clear, effective grading system resulting in a fair and consistent assessment process for apprenticeships.
To help businesses and apprentices reach their potential, we offer dedicated support alongside a full assessment service:
- Personalised planning meeting for Training Providers to fully prepare for the Assessment Day
- Apprenticeships Booking System to track progress, upload evidence, action tasks and book End-Point Assessments
- Team of Expert Independent Assessors, each specialising in the relevant apprenticeship sector
- Access to our in-house customer support team
- Robust IQA and standardisation events
- Resources for assessment, specifically to support and guide the apprentice
- Delivery support materials for qualifications including lesson overviews and assessment guide*
*Where Qualsafe awards the mandatory qualifications required within a standard. Please see specific standard pages for further information.
Available Apprenticeship Standards
Approved by the Institute for Approved Apprenticeships and Technical Education, we work with the experts to develop cost-effective and efficient End-Point Assessment (EPA).
We are your trusted partner, providing impartial and reliable EPA. With dedicated support, we provide the resources required to ensure that apprentices are fully prepared for their EPA, so businesses and apprentices can achieve their full potential.
You can view further information about each of our available apprenticeship standards below:
Associate Ambulance Practitioner (AAP)
What is an End-Point Assessment Organisation?
As an End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO), we provide external assessment for apprentices who have reached Gateway and are ready to complete their course.
With End-Point Assessment (EPA), an apprentice’s work and competence are assessed against apprenticeship standards which are established by a group of industry representatives – made up of employers, educators, and sector organisations – known as ‘trailblazers’.
How does End-Point Assessment work?
- Apprenticeship standards are put together by the trailblazers, and these include assessment plans that specify the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours (KSBs) against which the apprentice must demonstrate competency in
- Once the apprentice, their employer and the training provider have decided that all the requirements set out in the assessment plan have been met, the apprentice is at the Gateway stage
- Evidence is then submitted via our Apprenticeships Booking System and reviewed by our Independent Assessors (IA)
- Once our IAs are satisfied, a date will be booked for the formal End-Point Assessment. This is all managed through our Apprenticeships Booking System.
If you’d like to speak to someone about End-Point Assessment, please complete the form and someone will be in touch.